Having a misshaped nose or breathing problems is a very common problem among men and women, and will most likely affect the way they interact with people. Rhinoplasty is the best solution for these problems and to enhance the beauty and the proportions of the face.
Rhinoplasty,"nose job" or "nose reshaping", is a cosmetic procedure that enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Rhinoplasty can change nose size in relation to facial balance; change nose width at the bridge and the position of the nostrils, enhance the profile of a nose with visible humps or depressions on the bridge; reshape the enlarged, bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked nasal tip; reshape large, wide or upturned nostrils; and correct nasal asymmetry.
Types of Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty: is the best choice for minor or simple nasal deformities and imperfections. In closed rhinoplasty, the surgeon creates incisions inside of the nose without affecting the skin. Hence, this type of nose job causes less swelling and leaves no visible scars at all with a very short healing process. The main disadvantage of this approach is the limited visibility of the bone, cartilage, and tissue.
- Open Rhinoplasty: Used for nose jobs that aims to drastically change the shape or the size of the nose, or for combined results to beautify the shape of the nose and fixing breathing problems.During an open rhinoplasty, the surgeon creates a small Z-shaped incision on the underside of the nose between the nostrils. The open approach allows the doctor to make more accurate and precise changes to reshape of the nose. Open rhinoplasty leaves a tiny incision, but with proper care, the scar fades quickly.
- Revision Rhinoplasty: Known also as: "Corrective Nasal Surgery" aims to correct the cosmetic problems that were not corrected by the previous surgery or addressing functional issues that might have arisen after the first procedure.
- Liquid rhinoplasty: aims to beautify the nose by using fillers. In this procedure, the surgeon utilizes dermal fillers to create a new nose shape by address minor indentations or asymmetries, without the need for surgical intervention. Liquid rhinoplasty cannot make a nose look smaller. The results of this operation are not permanent, as the effects of this fillers disappear after approximately two or three years.
- Septorhinoplasty: also known as deviated septum rhinoplasty, is a nose surgery that aims to straighten up the deviated septum in order to improve an obstructed airflow and breathing difficulties. During septoplasty, the surgeon repositions the nasal septum to the middle of the nose, so that after it’s healed, the patient will find it easier to breathe. Septoplasty alone rarely makes a difference or remodel the external appearance of the nose.
Who is a good candidate for rhinoplasty?
You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if:
- Your facial growth is complete
- You are physically healthy
- You don't smoke
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals for your appearance
Rhinoplasty surgery steps
- Anesthesia: the surgeon will recommend the best choice for you, intravenous sedation or general anesthesia.
- The incision:Rhinoplasty is performed either using a closed procedure, where incisions are hidden inside the nose, or an open procedure, where the incision is on the nose. Through these incisions, the skin that covers the nasal bones and cartilages is gently raised, allowing access to reshape the structure of the nose.
- Reshaping the nose structure: An overly large nose may be reduced by removing bone or cartilage. Sometimes surgery of the nose may require the addition of cartilage grafts.
- Correcting a deviated septum: If the nasal septum is deviated, it can be straightened and the projections inside the nose reduced to improve breathing.
- Closing the incision: Once the underlying structure of the nose is sculpted to the desired shape, nasal skin is redraped and incisions are closed.
Do you want to know if you are an eligible candidate for a rhinoplasty surgery?
Fill the form you see on your right
Contact us via whatsapp on https://wa.me/905360239090
Frequently Asked Questions
We 're ready
when you are!
Start a new life.