Liposuction is one of the most commonly requested and performed cosmetic surgeries. Patients who have struggled to lose those last few pounds, even after diet and exercise, often choose to have liposuction to give them the body they want, in other words, liposuction picks up where diet and exercise fail.
Diet and exercise tend to help losing weight from all areas of the body somewhat equally. There is no such thing as “spot reduction.”, that’s why those final few pounds can be so frustrating, especially if they’re located in the abdomen, hips, buttocks, and back. Liposuction can get rid of fat located in these parts of the body, and produce a toned and trimmed look that can have a profound impact on how one feels, both physically and emotionally, about his body.
Liposuction, or lipoplasty and suction lipectomy, is a type of non-invasive cosmetic procedure that aims to reshape and refine the body contours and proportion. The procedure is used to remove unwanted body fat. It involves sucking out small areas of fat that are hard to lose through exercise and a healthy diet. Liposuction may be useful for contouring under the chin, neck, cheeks, upper arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves, and ankle areas.
Its important to note that liposuction is not a treatment for obesity or a substitute for proper diet and exercise. It is also not an effective treatment for cellulite or loose saggy skin.
Liposuction procedure steps
- Anesthesia: The patient cqn choose along with the doctor the anesthesia. The choices include local anesthesia, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. The surgeon will recommend the best choice for the patient.
- The incision: Liposuction is performed through small, inconspicuous incisions. A thin hollow tube, or cannula, is inserted through the incisions to loosen excess fat using a controlled back and forth motion. The dislodged fat is then suctioned out of the body using a surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula.
- Results: The improved body contour will be apparent once the swelling and fluid retention commonly experienced following liposuction subside.
Who can go for a liposuction procedure?
In general, one is a suitable candidates for a liposuction of the following conditions are satisfied:
- To be an Adults;
- To be within 30% of the ideal weight of the body;
- To have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone;
- Do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair the healing;
- To be a Nonsmoker.
Types of liposuccion
- Laser Lipo: A liposuction method that uses light waves or a laser to liquefy unwanted fat in order to suck it out of the body.
- Lipo Vaser: This is a different liposuction technique that liquefies excess fat using ultra-sonic vibrations and at the same time allows for some level of skin tightening.
- Coolsculpting: The aim is to expose unwanted fat to very low temperatures that break the bonds in the fat cells and wait for the body to gradually excrete them.
- 360 Lipo®: A liposuction technique dedicated to the abdomen + back to improve the shape of the torso.
- Six-pack Liposuction: Also known as abdominal etching or liposculpture which aims to sculpt the waistline to improve the appearance and muscles of the shredded abdomen.
- Gynecomastia: A suitable solution for people who suffer from excess fat in the chest and breasts.
- HD lipo: Targets one or more specific areas of the body for contouring, such as the arms, legs and inner thighs, neck and chin.
Do you want to know if you are an eligible candidate for a liposuction procedure?
Fill the form you see on your right
Contact us via whatsapp on https://wa.me/905360239090
Frequently Asked Questions
We 're ready
when you are!
Start a new life.